AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Salt Lake City, UT
It is no accident that AmeriGlide is leading the pack when it comes to providing quality products to customers with disabilites and mobility challenges. We stake our repuation on selling the best and latest products available on the market. Our stores across the country, including our location in Salt Lake City, Utah, are dedicated to helping you find the perfect solutions for the best prices. We are so confident in our products that we offer some of the best warranties, especially compared to our competitors.
Making sure that our customers have a pleasant buying experience is one of our top priorities. That is why we encourage you to call or stop by our retail store at 667 W. 7250 S., Midvale, UT 84047 to speak with an AmeriGlide expert today who will be happy to answer your questions and make sure that you satisfied with your purchase.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,349.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,860.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,959.00
- Reliable rack and pinion drive system
- "Soft Start" and "Soft Stop" technology
- Easy access to manual backup
- 300 lb. capacity
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $5,950.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
A vertical platform lift from AmeriGlide will help to overcome any limitations that prevent you from traveling to different levels of your home or business.
With an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter, you no longer have to struggle with carrying heavy loads up and down stairs.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Traveling with a wheelchair doesn't have to be a hassle with an AmeriGlide wheelchair lift that can easily attach to your vehicle and accommodate a variety of chairs.
Starting at $499.00
There is no need to worry about safely getting in and out of the tub with a bathtub lift from AmeriGlide.
Starting at $1,199.00
Starting at $469.00
A lift chair from AmeriGlide is more than just a comfortable recliner. It provides you with the option of being gently lifted out of a seated position in order to reduce strain.
Starting at $569.99
Owning a mobility scooter from AmeriGlide means the independence and freedom to go where you want, when you want.
Starting at $15,998.99
A multi-storied home can present real challenges to mobility, but an AmeriGlide Elite residential elevator can overcome those obstacles and allow you to fully enjoy your entire home.
Starting at $175.00